Tuesday, January 30, 2007

catherine steiner, tenant

As I wrote to my parents in an email, I am now the proud beneficiary of my first lease offer outside of the UM Housing system. Yayuh. We sign this week.

So, I look forward to being able to invite you all over to 6 1/2 Marshall Ct. beginning next fall. (Isn't the "6 1/2" sweet? I mean, we get a number and a half!) Perhaps the Misses Andrea Bachman, Rachel Proulx and myself will host a housewarming party...look for an invite. It's the cutest little 2nd floor apartment: 3 bedrooms, a nice sunny kitchen, dining and living room space, plus all the little houses in the Court are coordinated in terms of paint color! And rent is fair!
I want to cook for you all (amidst the busy-ness of student teaching, etc.).

It's not furnished: if you're in the Ann Arbor area and you have any furniture (couches, tables) in decent condition that you'd like to give away (or are willing to sell at a college-student-reasonable-price), let me know!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I may give stuff away depending on where I go for school. We'll keep in touch about it.