Friday, October 13, 2006

randoms...

I like to think a lot (maybe too much?) about what I want to post as I'm walking across campus...and exactly how I want to phrase what I'm writing. Random thoughts:

"cell phones = sometimes another tool for getting ones' self out of things you said you would do...that ability to cancel last minute is perhaps too convenient...and wrong."

"the [ongoing] list of things I'd like to do before leaving ann arbor or before I'm too old:
1) use the self-composting bathroom in the Dana Natural Resources Building...I just heard about it this year, and I've never been in that building
2) get rush tickets for something that you absolutely must wait in line overnight for (i.e. camping in line)
3) while walking past a group of Campus Day prospective students (and their parents) as they are on the Diag hearing about the "no-stepping-on-the-M-before-your-first-bluebook-or-you'll-fail" myth, go up, stomp on it, smile, and walk on."

2 comments:

Tracy said...

i definitely stomped on the "M" before my first blue book and aced it. self-composting bathroom? i don't quite understand...do elaborate for me!

Tim said...

Yeah, rickshaws are a great way to get around.

It's cool that you guys have a self composting bathroom.

How does it work?